11.10.2011

Pugs on parade - Pug-o-ween at PawsWay Event Centre

After Fashion Week's grand finale on October 21st, I went home a little depressed, like a kid on their last day at Disney World. I had been given this incredible chance to walk amongst some of the most interesting piece of clothing designed by some of the greatest Canadian Fashion designers. I had a front row seat to runway shows and on that last day I had the terrible feeling I wouldn't be near another runway for quite sometime. I WAS WRONG! On sunday October 23 I attended yet another fashion show but this time it was a little less Beauty and a little more Beast.

Ruby the Fairy Princess
Jemima the Pumkin

Banana Split

Ketchup and Mustard Hotdogs

Napoleon 

Mexican Wrestler

Pumpkin Farmer

Tinkerbell

Angel

Geisha

King Maximillion

Cow

Bikini Pug
Football Player

It was Pug-o-ween at the PawsWay Event Centre and more than 30 pugs, decked out in Halloween costumes, strutted their stuff in the Pug Costume Parade. After a fierce runway walk and the judges' deliberation three winners were selected. Third place went to Jemima the wheelchair pumpkin, Second to Napoleon, and First to King Max, the pug in stroller... 


The designers and their models

No comments:

Post a Comment